Florida Temporary Substitute Dentist
Dr. Walter F. Zoller grew up in Hollywood, Florida and received his B.A. in 1977 from Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri. His dental practice journey began after he earned his D.M.D. degree in 1980 from the University of Florida College of Dentistry, Gainesville.
The University of Maryland Hospital is where Dr. Zoller earned his Certificate of General Practice Residency in 1981. This hospital based training allowed Dr. Zoller to treat a wide variety of dental emergencies, proving as invaluable experience throughout his dental career. After two years of private practice with a colleague, Dr. Zoller began his solo practice in 1983.
Advanced Training Includes:
- Aesthetic Epitome – Dr. Ross Nash
- Mastering Dental Ceramics – full mouth reconstruction – Dr. Bill Strupp
- Dental & Medical Advanced Forensic Identification – L.S.U.
- F.B.I. Training & Certification – Dental Forensic Coding & Identification
- Forensic Odontology in a Medical Examiner’s Office – Univ. of Detroit/Mercy Dental School
- Forensic Odontology & Anthropology – International Association of Coroners & Medical Examiners
Professional Affiliations Include:
- The American Dental Association
- The Florida Dental Association
- The Brevard County Dental Association
- American Society of Forensic Odontology
- American Academy of Forensic Sciences
- Florida Emergency Mortuary Operations Response System –FEMORS–
After practicing for over 31 years in Brevard County, Dr. Zoller sold his Port St. John (Cocoa) dental practice in February of 2012. Serving the dental community was not something that Dr. Zoller wanted to discontinue. He branched out by first by ‘launching’ Space Coast Dental Locum Tenens/Florida Substitute Dentistry. This was followed by specialized training and certification in forensic dental identification.
Dr. Zoller finds it very gratifying to assist dental practices in their emergency times of need. Being available and adaptable to different environments and situations is where Dr. Zoller excels.
In addition to providing Locum Tenens Dental Services, Dr. Zoller…
- Donates Pro Bono services for the Brevard County Adult Dental Care Clinic.
- Is ‘on call’ for:
- Brevard County • Forensic Dental Identification & Missing Persons Assistance
- Florida District #19 -Indian River & Surrounding Counties- Forensic Dental Identification
- Volusia Couny • Forensic Dental Identification
- Florida Disaster Emergency Response System –FEMORS–
Outside of dentistry, Dr. Zoller enjoys spending time with his wife, Rose. Together they provide volunteer services, attend sporting events, and travel.
Locum Tenens * Substitute Dentist Services
- Unexpected Illness Dental Coverage
- Disability Locum Tenens Dental Coverage
- Maternity Leave, Short to Long Term Substitute Dentist Services
- Surgical Rehabilitation Locum Tenens Dentist Services
- Fill-In Substitute Dentist during Associate Search